Thursday, November 4, 2010

Welcome to My cookbook

Hai Friends,



Warm welcome to everybody to my yummy kitchen.
I have countless recipes in Tamil blog which is samaiyalattakaasam.
Now I started in English also.(cookbookjaleela)

I am Jaleela , Welcome to  my delicious kitchen.
I am living in Dubai.I have two sons.
My recipes are mostly very easy, yummy delicious and kids Special.

I am having  20 years experience in my kitchen world.





1. In refer my all recipes in Jaleela in arusuvai.


2.My cookery,tips,kids care tips, all in tamilkudumbam.com






3. My recipes are featured in thenral monthly edition few years back and also My recipe published in Ananda Vikatan Diwali Malar and kilakkarai anjal monthly magazine.


My recipe in Thenral Monthly Megazine 2005,Dubai.
 My recipe in Ananda vikatan Diwali Malar 2010













4.My artical regarding cancer and recipes in http://www.ladiesspecial.com/ Ladies Speical edition.











Regards

Jaleelakamal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal