Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Award time









I received liebster award from my friend My healthy Happy Kitchen Asiya. Thank you Asiya I  am passing this award below mentioned blog friends. Please do visit their space to check out their wonderful recipes and drop your valuable comments.


Liebster'means favourite or dearest in German.In accepting the award,the recipient agrres to :
- Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog.
-Copy and paste the award to your blog.
-Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
-Hope they pass it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honour.
I would like to pass it to the following bloggers-




Vaggie paradise Aruna's ensamaiyalkurippukal

Nithu's kitchen

Umm mymoon's Teste of Pearl City




Already I have this award in my Tamil blog samaiyalattakaasam.. 


4 comments:

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal