Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Moment Winner Award - 11

cookbookjaleela completes 200 th post.  Thank you friends 

for your  support and encouragement 


Chocolate Mixed Fruit and nuts Mug Cake


Do check my Own Event Bacholer’s Feast    participate and win the Prize. . Thank You Friends for your entries:-)

****************************

I got this winner award form Nithu's kitchen Healthy food for Healthy Kids Wraps and Rolls hosted by Asiya, Here is the Round up.







Thank you Very Much  Nithu and Asiya




Besan Atta Dosa Roll with Tomato Chutney.
Chinese Cabbage Money Bag
Chinese Spring Roll
Misal Pav
Nutella Banana Pancake 
Nutuella Nuts Dosa Roll
Palak pepper Omelette  with Chappathi Roll
Kids Tomato Chutney Dosa Roll
Dill Leaeves Filafil Sandwich Roll

***********************

Do check my Own Event Bacholer’s Feast    participate and win the Prize. . Thank You Friends for your entries:-)

3 comments:

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal