Thursday, March 14, 2013

Healthy food for healthy kids - Round up & Winner


Healthy food for Healthy Kids


Healthy food for healthy kids event was started by MsNithu Bala. I received  45 sandwich recipes 44 + 1 ( mail entry) entries for the sandwich .
  All who participated in this entries for sandwich  were really yummy and healthy.  I thank all participants.  Thank Nithu very much for letting me to host for this event.

I give below the round up of Sandwich Recipes.


*****************************************
1.Meena Selva Kumar 



2.Priya vasu - En veettu kitchen




3.Nans yum Yums - Sprouted Moong and Mayo Sandwich



4.Manjula Bharath - Desi Fiesta





5. Shama - easy2cookrecipes






8. Kitchen Queen - Real home cooked food 



9. Princy Vinoth - Spicy food







10.Niths kitchen







11.Shruti's Rasoi

Egg and corn hot dog

12 . Vijalaksmi - Virunthu unna vaanga

Veg Omelette Sandwich


13. priyas virunthu - yummy foods

Guamole sandwich

potato sandwich

Nutella banana sandwich


14 .Ela Ada , Tinku Shaji  - Daily Chores




15.Nisha.-  Mushroom Egg and Spinach Sandwich
My food Express



16. Nithu Bala - Nithu’s Kitchen





17.Jaleela (My Entries)
samaiyalattakaasam - Sandwich
cookbookjaleela -Sandwich

 1.Eggplant Bajji Sandwich
2.Vada Bread
3.Palak Omelette with Brown Bread Sandwich
4.Potato Sandwich
5.Whole moong dal bread pizza
6. Omani Halwa Bread Sandwich








 I selected a number using random number generator. The entry number is 22 and the entry is Falafel Sandwich  from Princy’s Spicy Food. Congratulations to the winner. You can send your mailing address in India, to along with your contact number to claim the prize.


Prize Winner, Do leave a comment in this post and send your address to which I have to send your prizes. Give me your correct address with pincode and phone number. Mail to Nithu nithuskitchen@gmail.com details within 2 days (on or before 16th, March- 11:59 pm IST). If you fail to comment or mail, she will be picking up a new winner through random draw.


Top Contributor award goes Shama from easy2cookrecipes.


Once again thank you for all participants.Happy Blogging.Please collect your participation Award


Thanks & Regards


Jaleelakamal



samaiyalattakaasam => My Tamil Blog
chennaiplaza          => My Shop in Chennai - Chennai Plaza




11 comments:

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal